- Players are assigned secret roles on either the Werewolf (stay alive) or Villager (find the werewolves) team
- Includes more than 40 unique roles on 78 role cards, a 24 page Ultimate guide, and a moderator scorepad
- Bonus expansion may vary: “Wolfpack” with several engaging all new wolf roles or "Hunting Party" with several engaging all new hunter roles
- “A fantastic version of Werewolf the best there is” Tom Vasel, The Dice Tower
- 5 75 players, Ages 13 and up
In Ultimate Werewolf, you and any number of other players (as few as 7 and as many as 75) attempt to figure out who is a werewolf over the course of several game days and nights. Each day you'll choose a player (hopefully a werewolf) to eliminate.
Each night. ..the werewolves will eliminate a villager. Fortunately for you, some of the villagers have special powers, like the Seer, who learns the true identity of a player each night. The game continues until only villagers. ..or werewolves. ..remain.