Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This is a tuned-up version of the popular dampers from Item 42305 TRF Big Bore Damper Super Short (4pcs). The set includes updated reinforced V parts from Item 54871 Reinforced V Parts for TRF Dampers. Fit these shock dampers to your TAMIYA touring car chassis of choice for excellent grip on racing circuit surfaces.
• Set contains parts for four dampers.
• 6.5mm shorter than TRF Special Dampers (Item 42102) and with a 1.2mm wider cylinder interior, they are superb for use on high-grip, technical circuits for super-responsive handling and great corner speed.
• Includes four blank pistons and 4-hole pistons for multiple setup options.
• Black super soft springs facilitate great performance.
• Features HL (HIGH LUBRICATION) coating cylinders, silicone O-rings, POM resin pistons, aluminum spring retainers and titanium coated piston rods.
• Aluminum parts have blue anodized finish.
• The V parts now use 5.8mm ball ends compared to the previous 5mm ball ends. New designs and material boost durability and squeeze out even more performance.
• Compatible with touring cars set up for use with Super Short Big Bore Dampers (compatible damper stays and Item 42344 are required.