Tamiya R/C Volvo FH16 Globetrotter 750 6x4 Timber Truck
(Shipped in 10-14 days)
Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This is a TAMIYA 1/14 scale R/C semi-truck assembly kit model of a timber truck with long rear bed featuring a distinctive frame and stakes for carrying logs. The model itself depicts the Volvo FH16 Globetrotter, a 750hp 16.1-liter turbocharged engine powered truck from the Swedish company’s flagship FH Series that underwent a full model change in 2012.
- 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck model assembly kit. Length: 733mm, width: 194mm, height: 306mm.
- ABS plastic body captures the FH16 Globetrotter form, with stainless steel photo-etched front grille, and cab interior details.
- Depictions of stakes and cab rear headboard use a durable combination of resin and metal.
- Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately sold 4-channel transmitter.
- Ladder frame features aluminium side channels with plastic cross members.
- Power from the front-mounted motor is delivered to rear axles via propeller shaft. A built-in differential gear on each axle enables smooth cornering.
- Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers. The model enjoys easy driving thanks to the float-mounted die-cast front and reinforced resin rear axles.
- TR Mighty Tuned motor (35T) provides plenty of power, even when driving with loads.
- Printable templates for the creation of paper craft logs available for download!
- LED cables in Multi-Function Control (MFC) units are not compatible with this model. You will need to purchase separately available longer-cabled LEDs (Items 56549-56551) if using MFCs.
- Compatible option parts (TROP) include Items 56523, 56531, 56532, 56538 and 56548.
- Requires: 4-Channel radio, One Servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya TS-Paint.