Tamiya R/C Volvo A60C Hauler 6x6 (G601)
(Shipped in 10-14 days)
Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
Our fun G6-01 chassis has seen some fun fictitious 6-wheelers and some real-life vehicle inspirations in the form of a school bus and semi-truck. This truck recreates a subject in the form of a working vehicle: Volvo’s A60 hauler. The actual vehicle is a revolutionary design, offering exceptional flexibility and mobility as well as the sheer strength required to haul loads in quarries and other similarly gruelling workplaces.
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
• 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 486mm, width: 270mm, height: 213mm.
• Polycarbonate cab and molded ABS plastic bed components. The cab component is pre-painted in yellow.
• The bed can be moved manually between flat and raised positions.
• Yellow deep-dish wheels are paired with 115mm lug pattern spike tires.
• Stickers are included to recreate details such as front grille, air inlets, headlights, and logos.
• 6WD platform with a gear-driven powertrain, triple differentials, double-wishbone suspension and a tough monocoque frame.
• Chassis parts are molded in yellow.
• The G6-01 can be converted to 4-wheel steering with reassembly of the suspension and a separately sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment.
• A range of Hop-Up Option parts is available.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, standard size servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.