Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This is a highly accurate 1/14 scale radio control model that recreates the Mercedes-Benz Arocs dump truck in the 8x4 configuration. It features a highly realistic truck bed section behind the cab which can be operated by the radio transmitter, using the separately-sold Actuator Set (Item Tam56545)!
The model's ladder frame chassis features aluminum side channels with resin cross members and is equipped with a highly realistic suspension utilizing metal leaf springs and friction shock-dampers. A front-mounted motor and 3-speed transmission power the two rear wheel axles, which are fitted with built-in differentials to enable smooth cornering. A separately sold 4-channel R/C system and multi-function unit allow you to drive the vehicle and experience realistic lights, sounds and vibrations. (Both sold separately)
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 667mm, Width: 196mm, height: 268mm.
- The Arocs 4151 form is recreated with an injection molded body, including depictions of cab rails, intake duct and other details. Separate parts recreate side mirrors and visor, etc.
- Both front axles are steered, via a single servo. Wheels turn realistically at slightly different angles.
- The Tamiya 4-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and plastic cross members.
- Features a brand-new truck bed section comprised of metal subframe for superb durability.
- Install the separately sold Actuator Set (Item Tam56545) for realistic truck bed motion.
- TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the truck bed.
- The new battery case is located over the second axle, which allows access even when there are loads in the bed.
- The roof features a depiction of light pods on the visor, which can be fitted with LEDs for a realistic finish.
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter.
- Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
- Use with separately-sold MFC-03 (Item Tam56523) (or MFC-01, Item Tam56511) for realistic lights and sounds.
- Requires: Tamiya Attack 4-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya TS spray paint.