Tamiya R/C 1/24 Lunch Box (SW01)
(Shipped in 10-14 days)
Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This is a compact, manoeuvrable, and above all super-fun addition to the world of Tamiya wheelie models! It's a familiar face, too, as the legendary Tamiya Lunch Box has been shrunk down to 1/24 scale.
The classic shrunken Lunch Box body sits on top of the 4WD SW-01 chassis. It is capable of 4-wheel steering using separately sold Upper Arm Connectors that not only allows you to steer with all four wheels on the ground, but it also allows the vehicle to steer while doing wheelies!
SWD-01 chassis key features:
• The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item 54898 SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
• The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
• The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
• 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 190mm, width: 146mm, height: 140mm.
• The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
• The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
• Responsive 4WD.
• Strut style suspension.
• Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
• Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
• Dish type wheels.
• Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
• Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm in size.
• 370-type size motor included.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, standard size servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.
• Compatible with: item 51610 RC T301 Battery Case for use with 4 AA batteries if desired.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Fixed
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: SW-01
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Not Included
Requires: A 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger
Shock Damper: Friction type
Special Feature: 1 Comes with painted body
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road