Tamiya Fine Engraving Blade 0.1mm
(Shipped in 10-14 days)
Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
Engraving to emphasize details such as panel lines, or even add custom detail is a popular advanced modeling method. Tamiya makes this advanced modeling technique easy with its line-up of engraving blades. These fine engraving blades are made from tungsten carbide, and offer a smooth, consistent finish. They are available in a choice of 4 thicknesses to meet your modeling needs.
• Fine Engraving Blade x1
• Total length: 25mm. Shank diameter: 2mm.
• Recommended for use with dedicated holder Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder. Also, compatible with Fine Pin Vise D (Item 74050) and D-R (Item 74112).
• Simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull lightly across the surface to score it. Repeat as necessary to achieve a clearly-defined result.
• Each blade comes in a case that can hold up to ten blades.
• A color-coded marking on the shank allows easy identification of blade thickness.