Tamiya 18 Well Palette for Brush Painting (5)
(Shipped in 10-14 days)
Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
These well palettes are designed with a number of features suited to use when brush painting. They are made from lightweight PET plastic, and can be cut using scissors or hobby knife, making them a versatile accessory that you won’t want to be without when it comes to painting your models.
• 18 well palettes x5
• Palettes are made from 0.3mm PET, and feature 18 hemispherical wells which have a diameter of 20mm and maximum depth of 8mm.
• The palette can be used as is or cut into separate blocks if a smaller palette is desired.
• Lip on palette base gives good stability and can be used to affix it to your workbench with masking tape.
• Small ridges between wells help prevent unwanted mixing of separate colours.
• Features handy notches to rest your brush on when not in use.