Tamiya 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6
(Shipped in 10-14 days)
Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This is a Tamiya model replica of the Messerschmitt Bf109, which was the most prolifically manufactured fighter in history; of its variants, the G-6 was the most numerous at 13,000 aircraft. In response to improving Allied foes in the air, Bf109 G aircraft had the more powerful DB605 engine, and from the G-6 were equipped with dual 13mm MG131 machine guns that required the distinctive bulges on either side of the cockpit cowling known as "Beule." Some were even given a 20mm cannon gondola under each wing for further improved firepower. The Bf109 G-6 was deployed on both the Western and Eastern fronts, in particular dominating Soviet adversaries as it continued in service through to the end of WWII.
- 1/72 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- The cockpit is inserted after left and right fuselage halves have been put together. It has an accurate interior with streamlined assembly.
- Canopy can be assembled in open or closed state.
- Landing gear struts have a solid attachment point for accurate attachment angle and position.
- Comes with optional drop tank parts.
- 2 marking options: JG51 (with distinctive eye marking on the Beule) and JG54.