Tamiya 1/350 New Jersey BB-62 Battleship
(Shipped in 10-14 days)
Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This is a 1/350 scale assembly plastic model kit of U.S. Battleship BB-62 New Jersey. It includes detail parts to further the realistic scale appearance in model form.
The USS New Jersey (BB-62) was the second ship of the Iowa-class and was completed in 1943. She participated in a long list of actions from WWII until the end of her illustrious career in 1991. This 1/350 scale plastic assembly model kit of the U.S. battleship New Jersey was originally released in 1984 (Item 78005) and is now available with a set of detail parts to enable the creation of an even more realistic model of this famous battleship.
New plastic parts include
12.7cm DP Guns, Mk.37 Gun Directors, Mk.38 Direction Finder, Mk.48 Rangefinder, Mk.13 Radar, Mk.25 Radar
New Photo Etched parts include
SPS67 Radar, SPS49 Radar, SRA57 Antenna, SRA58 Antenna
Specs & Features
- 1/350 scale plastic assembly kit
- Length: 774mm, Beam: 94.5mm.
- Model depicts the New Jersey as a missile-carrying battleship in 1982.
- AA radar, surface search radar, and Link 11 antenna are reproduced with both plastic and photo-etched parts.
- Screw shafts are depicted with metal parts.
- Parts for SH-60B helicopters included.
- Display stand included.
- Reference booklet, which explains the historical back ground of the ship, and painting guide included.