Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This historical model assembly kit depicts the German Pz.Kpfw.IV. It was a stalwart of the WWII effort, serving from start to finish of the conflict. Manufacture began in 1936 with the Ausf.A, and went through a number of specifications before what was perhaps the definitive short barreled variant started production in 1941: the Ausf. F. It had reinforced armor and updated hull designs, as well as an L/24 75mm gun. Around 460 rolled off of the production lines, serving on the Eastern front as Nazi Germany grappled with the Soviet Union, and in North Africa.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Brand new parts! (Only the lower hull and wheels are existing designs).
• Assembly type tracks capture the main Ausf.F design with lightened center guide sections. Tracks are assembled on an included jig to help recreate realistic upper run ‘sag.’
• Choose between two types of engine deck hatch, with or without louver.
• Comes with three figures (commander, gunner and loader) for installation in the model’s various hatches.
• Markings are included to recreate a choice of two different Eastern Front vehicles.
• Includes a full color painting guide and four-language background story.