Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This historical model assembly kit depicts the German Tank Destroyer Marder I. The Marder I was one of the early German efforts to update a military that – despite crushing early successes against Poland and the Allied early in WWII – was in sore need of mechanization. Based upon the French Lorraine supply tractor, it was one of a number of commandeered vehicles pressed into German service. Around 170 were produced from May 1942, and their 7.5cm Pak40 anti-tank gun was a threat to Allied AFVs in France post-Normandy landings, and also on the Eastern Front and even North Africa.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Compact chassis and bulging upper hull, complete with rivet and weld line details.
• Interior features gun breech detail, sights, racks, radio equipment and more.
• Assembly type tracks have single piece straight sections.
• Bogies have an ergonomic parts breakdown.
• Two figures are pictured looking to the skies, hinting at the breakdown of air control from their Luftwaffe after the Normandy landings.
• Comes with three marking options, two from Normandy and one from the Eastern Front.