Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This 1/24 scale model kit recreates a classic Nissan sports car! This all-new tool for this scale depicts the legendary Fairlady 240ZG, the top-grade variant of the 240Z – an export version of the Fairlady that had a 2.4-liter engine. Released in 1970 around the world, the 240ZG was accented with the longer “G nose,” FRP over- fenders and headlamp covers. The drag coefficient was an astounding 0.390, helping the car achieve an eye- watering top speed of 210km/h.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 180mm, width: 71mm, height: 53mm.
• ALL-NEW Tooling! All parts designs were made anew for this model using extensive research of the full-size car.
• Features a realistic depiction of the engine and movable engine hood with hinge.
• Includes separate metal-plated parts for window frame sections, headlight cover frames and plated trim of wheel covers for a super realistic finish, and a hassle-free paint job.
• Depicts full interior.
• Chassis underside and suspension are accurately depicted with an ergonomic parts breakdown.