Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This model assembly kit recreates the fun to drive MX-5 (also known as the Miata MX-5 in the US and Roadster in Japan). Specifically, the kit recreates the RF model that was originally announced by Mazda in 2016: the initials stand for Retractable Fastback, as the car features a sleek fastback hard- top design with innovative retractable roof. In fact, the actual car's three-piece roof opens and closes in just thirteen seconds, and all at the push of a single button. It also features tweaks to its chassis and suspension to accommodate the heavier top section, while retaining all of Mazda’s vaunted safety features.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 164mm, width: 80mm.
• The kit depicts the 2017 model MX-5 RF, complete with options available on top grade models in the Japan market such as Recaro seats, and BBS wheels.
• Parts to build: Japanese, US, UK or European market spec cars.
• NEW side window parts in this kit allow for the hard top to be depicted up or down.
• Detailed renditions of the suspension and interior.
• Metal-plated parts are used to depict light reflectors and other components.
• Decals are included for instrumentation and other details, as are metal transfers for emblems and side mirror surfaces.