Because we don't keep this item in stock, and order from the supplier, there will be a delay before shipping. We do our best to update availability daily, but it is possible the supplier will be out of stock when we order the item. To avoid disappointment, you can drop us a call or email and we'll verify availability for you.
This is a re-issue of the Lotus Europa Special (previously Item 24212), with a number of updates to the kit. The Europa is a lightweight masterpiece of a sports car packed with features more likely seen on a racing car in its era: a sleek, low body, midship mounted engine and FRP frame components. Europa’s were manufactured between 1966 and 1972, and the Special was the final version of the car. It had a “big valve” 126hp 1,558cc four-cylinder engine, five-speed transmission and alloy wheels.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 168mm, width: 73mm.
• With the removal of the hood, the engine can be viewed even after completion. It features twin carburetor, 5-speed transmission, and shift linkage in the rear, plus new air funnels.
• New parts: Rear wing and RS Watanabe option wheels.
• Features redesigned decals, plus new photo-etched parts (front grille) and seatbelt stickers.
• A realistic cockpit sports instrument panel, high backed seats, 3-spoke steering wheel, and short gear shift.
• Lotus logo, emblems and mirror surfaces are recreated by metal transfers.