This is part of our board game box organizer range.
Our box organizers will make your life better because:
- Set-up is easier when the components are more accessible
- You can put all the commonly used components in a tray and just put that in the middle of the table, and set-up is done.
- Packing up is a lot easier too - no struggling with a fistful of little plastic baggies!
This tray's outer dimensions are 287mm x 140mm and 50mm height, and are suitable for your board games because:
- They are sized to fit snugly in to standard board game boxes
- Their sides are flush, so as to protect the other components in the box (boards, manuals, etc)
- The tray has optional holes in the bottom that you can use to get cards and other large components out.
Note that while the lids are fairly secure, they are not meant to be a rugged solution – for normal storage (both flat and on their side), as well as transporting the boxes flat should be fine.
Assembly and wood glue is required.
For assembly instructions, and layouts (to help determine which trays you will need), see the Modular Box Organizer documents at our Laser-Cut page.